Monday, December 17, 2018


So much truth and more truth in the Wooden spoon survivor shirt. Sharing things like this publicly gives Facebook value. Oh my, this speaks to me. We have been dealing with some big struggles today and the past few weeks and the thoughts what am I doing wrong? Are constantly running through my brain along with ways I need to change to be better for them. I hope that what they remember from these young innocent years isn’t my struggle, but my love, my constant unconditional love despite the hardships. I hope that’s what they remember. Yesterday she came to me, gave me the biggest hug ever, and thanked me for that. She said that she loves how important her feelings are to me.
Wooden spoon survivor Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Wooden spoon survivor shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -