Monday, December 17, 2018


I’m glad my sister shared your post with Warning Grumpy old git approach with caution shirt. You’ve got such a great and brilliant mind. You’re a genius! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. They’re so true to life and reality. God bless. And more power. I needed this so much today. Thank you. Your posts always hit home in the most amazing ways. I needed this, this morning. I’m happy for my ability to apologize. Tomorrow is a new day, tomorrow I will only love today! There are days when your pants feel depressingly tight. There are days when all your bad habits come to the forefront. I vowed to look for the positives to notice the small steps I was taking to bring joy, peace, and presence to my life and the lives of others.
Warning Grumpy old git approach with caution Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Warning Grumpy old git approach with caution shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -