Monday, December 17, 2018


I still have the little post-it Pawma definition a woman who proudly claims her children’s dogs as her granddogs shirt. The best compliment I’ve ever gotten from anyone in my life was when a friend told me that when she’s been with me, she feels like she’s been with God. It made me feel so teeny tiny and so incredibly loved at the same time, to know that God uses even me. Oh, that we could all just be the hands and feet of Jesus every day! I so needed to hear this today. So much negativity this past week for me. I vowed to not let it contaminate my love and positivity. Thank you. I look forward to reading ur words of encouragement. You are probably one of my few favorite posters!
Pawma definition a woman who proudly claims her children's Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Pawma definition a woman who proudly claims her children’s shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -