Wednesday, December 19, 2018


Thank you for your Sunset Ew David Name shirt. They have saved my day; many times over. I love this, and I’m voting for a Fort Worth destination in January! Sending a virtual hug – thank you for blessing me and enriching my life. Last night I went to my younger daughter’s meet-the-teacher night at the middle school. I couldn’t help but remember what happened exactly two years ago. I sat down in the chair of my then 7th grader and her science teacher invited parents to take an index card from the middle of the desks. Mr. B asked us to write down our child’s passions. Nothing pains me more than walking down a school hallway and seeing a desolate look on a child’s face like they are in prison.
Sunset Ew David Name Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Sunset Ew David Name shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -