Wednesday, December 19, 2018


Do you ship to the UK? One of these would be perfect for my Sunset I’m surrounded by Idiots shirt in tears over friendship issues. She has a beautiful sensitive soul and feels things so deeply. Yes, we have international shipping. I am so sorry to hear about your sweet girl being hurt. I know what it’s like to be a deep feeler. She is lucky to have a mom who sees her and understands her. I have a grown daughter with disabilities and this is so perfectly her. She does a lot of volunteering, including delivering Meals on Wheels, and I hear all the time how much people love to have her bring their meal. She is truly a ray of sunshine in the lives of so many!
Sunset I'm surrounded by Idiots Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Sunset I’m surrounded by Idiots shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -