Wednesday, December 19, 2018


She is a very special girl and loved Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at McDonald’s shirt. Her parents have always taught her to be kind, no matter what. You never know what someone else is struggling with, and kindness should always be the answer. It’s free, easy to do and can make someone’s day a little brighter. Many of us Adults can learn from this exceptional young lady. My heart is bursting with love and admiration, and so very proud to call her my niece. This is just beautiful. Out of the mouths of babes. If only all the adults in our world followed suit. Someone raised a thoughtful daughter. Wish more parents taught their kids kindness. Made me happy to hear her reach out to someone new.
Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at McDonald's Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at McDonald’s shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -