Thursday, November 1, 2018

I always wanted a dolls house growing up but I know how expensive those lovely A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat sleep shirt, let alone all the furniture and dolls to kit them out too! When I saw this in our catalog back when I first started, I wanted to get one straight away. I did, with my free book allowance but have been carrying it around in my stock since as a display model on my stalls. It always gets a lot of interest, especially at my last event. Unfortunately, I was clumsy enough to knock it off the stall and damage the box. Nothing too bad but I used it as my excuse to crack it open and build it.
A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat sleep Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -