Saturday, November 10, 2018

I went to my room, finished up, put on some Christmas Big Hero 6 Baymax ba la la la la la la la la shirt, sweater. It kinda took my mind off things for a while until Ivan came there to check up on me, Yasmine wasn’t there, she went to her aunt’s house for a while cause she and Ivan had this heated argument and so she left. He gave me a hug and it was a bit too tight if you ask me and he just held onto me and I’m not open to the idea that men touch me like that so I asked him to let go. She knew all the cool spots to shop. I’m not big on fashion, I just wear whatever I feel comfortable in but Kim will spend 2 hours in one store finding the perfect outfit.
Christmas Big Hero 6 Baymax ba la la la la la la la la Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -