Saturday, November 10, 2018

So thank you for reading my articles, listening to Beard Code shirt troubles and for being my big brother. I’d be so lost without you. Now, I finally thank you for being the best brother ever. You have been a best friend, a parent, a sibling, a driver, an admirer, a teacher, a listener and everything a person could be and you have been incredible at all these roles. I am blessed to have you in my life. The rest of the week flew away, it was Friday and I was getting paid. It wasn’t a lot but hey it’s nice having your own money. The curly haired guy came around every day at the same time.
Beard Code Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Beard Code shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -