Saturday, November 10, 2018

Today marks the end of a year and the beginning of another All women are created equal but the best can still run in their sixties shirt. Even though, it’s not something which worth celebrating or being merry about, still, its what brings about reflection on the series of my life journey. For me, my birthday is the time when I remind myself about how much I have to be created equal for all the things and the people around me. It’s the day when I think about the good things I have been created equal and to thank Allah for them likewise the created equal, to pray to him to grant them unto me.
All women are created equal but the best can still run in their sixties Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -