Thursday, November 1, 2018

Anyway, I went back to bed and finally fell asleep and Wine if I’m drunk it’s my sister’s fault shirt. It was a good day to stay in bed. It was dreary and cloudy all day. The moment that changed my life was taking his seminar and staring at him googly eyed through 8 hrs of the lecture. I sit here in a hotel room after packing up from Smallville comic con. Please know it’s perfect and you have nothing to hide. You being you, might just give others permission to do the same.  It was the only way I could think to celebrate the life of the bravest, smartest, silliest and most ridiculous man I have ever met and had the privilege of loving.
Wine if I'm drunk it's my sister's fault Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -