Thursday, November 1, 2018

So here and now in honor of my wonderful Ich stolzer Bruder einer wundervollen Lieben und Tollen shirt will never let his dreams or teachings die. I will speak and teach them to MY dying breath and hopefully, even though he is gone through me he will still be changing the world for lifetimes to come. Tommy, my love, I miss you every day beyond measure. I strive to move forward as promised and live up to your unending selfless love. Not every day is easy and I fall down. More than I would like to admit but I get back up despite how hard it is. And yes, I’m not being stubborn and asking for help when I need it.
Ich stolzer Bruder einer wundervollen Lieben und Tollen Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -