Sunday, January 27, 2019


This was probably one of my most challenging Passenger instruction press ’em here and hang on tight shirt off so as to not upset anyone, I made breakfast more burned than I like and was finished by a frustrated hubby, saw pain in my kids’ lives I cannot fix and see the failures in my life both past and present that make me beyond frustrated with myself. Keep writing dear heart, I see you reach many more than me. What would love do when ugliness fill the newsfeed, stands behind me grumbling in line, or cuts me off in traffic? Love would not join in. Love would negate it by being kind to the co-worker with sad eyes or helping the neighbor with heavy burdens.
Passenger instruction press 'em here and hang on tight V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -