Sunday, January 27, 2019


I needed to read this today. I’m Mostly peace love and animals and a little go fuck yourself shirt I realized how disgruntled I had become with everything and chaos was reigning in all of us. Today I will try again to give love and be love to them. Blessings Rachel. I love your posts. There is so much hope in your words. I am grateful we can stumble together and help each other get back on the positive path. These were my exact thought yesterday morning as I woke up my daughter who just turned 10 and has taken a growing spurt!
I'm Mostly peace love and animals and a little go fuck yourself V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -