Sunday, January 20, 2019


Late last night, I got out colorful slips of paper and wrote down a Shenanigator definition a person who instigates Shenanigans shirt. My children are both embarking on new schools, new territories, new people, new pressures, new paths. When they notice the angst, I want them to have a supply of open when fuel to breathe, reset, and carry on. These are openings to breathe, live, and love openings to help us not miss the point today or in the days ahead. I am grateful Marc and Angel gave me permission to share them with you today. Open when you feel behind or inadequate: It’s not too late. You aren’t behind. You’re exactly where you need to be. Every step is necessary.
Shenanigator definition a person who instigates Shenanigans Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -