Tuesday, December 18, 2018


There is an entire section on hope in the Teaching is heart work shirt, pain, or uncertainty that is uplifting to anyone going through a hard time. Each short entry serves as a re-set button directing you back to peace, connection, authenticity, self-care, self-acceptance, hope, and love. I immediately thought of you when I started reading this, and I feel like you do this already! I’m always amazed at how your posts feel like you are speaking directly to me & then I remember there are no accidents. And it also becomes clear that what many of us are experiencing is such a human condition these days. Thank you for speaking to our hearts with such encouragement. With much respect and gratitude, I thank you for who you are and what you do!
Teaching is heart work Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -