Tuesday, December 18, 2018


I knew yesterday seeing you with Grinch people should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen shirt! Thank you for being normal and giving us all hope! And know that we are normal too and are not alone!! My prayer is that yesterday changes us forever as we continue this journey! Feel better! I’m resting today because have a mild breast infection. I don’t need to be super mom, I just need to heal. I met you yesterday in Ann Arbor and I can’t even explain the imprint you left on me. It was amazing to give you a hug and share a few words while you signed my book.
Grinch people should seriously stop expecting normal from me Longsleeve Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -