Tuesday, December 18, 2018


Oh my, I love this thank you so much for You have died of burpees shirt. I could see my loved ones in some of these statements and it helps me to see them clearly and to choose how to react. Thank you for this post, it’s much needed already as we move towards the holiday. May you enjoy the time away from social media and get some rest. Thank you this is much needed. I try to figure out why people act the way they do. I spend too much time and energy, sometimes. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I have worn the bracelet I bought from your store with this saying on it every day since it arrived. It grounds me.
You have died of burpees Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -