Tuesday, August 21, 2018

No matter where you are or what you’re going through, God can give you the strength to get through it! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me shirt the simple fact is, God provided a wife to help me because I am weak and in my weakness I need help, I need strength. She, the weaker vessel, strengthens me. You also married up, iirc – wasnt she both older and more mature when you began courting/dating? Anyway, certainly blessed. I get so upset when people think Ashton Kutcher is just a goofy actor. He’s had so much tragedy in his life and he’s trying so hard to make this world a better place.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -