Sunday, January 20, 2019


Wow. Profound in many ways. I still keep in contact with a Teacher shark doo doo doo doo your work shirt. I tell my kids stories of my favorite moments, and of the moments that shaped who I am today. While some teachers openly accepted my want to teach as a freshman in high school, others told me I needed to do this, or that first. One told me I should start with college first, then my dream job. I didn’t attend college till 8 years later but I have an Associates in Arts and Education. I’m a little over halfway into my BA in elementary education. All of my amazing teachers rooting for me, guiding me, praying for me and encouraging me. I’m a sub now and will prayerfully be interviewing for a para position for next year.
Teacher shark doo doo doo doo your work Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -