Saturday, February 2, 2019


I’ll be addressing the trap of 0% Irish but 100% drunk St Patrick’s Day shirt when we release the bully too close to home.  Beautiful, thank you for inspiring me today to love myself and those around me! This reminds me of one of my favorite saints. She did her best in every little detail for Jesus and wanted to spend heaven doing good for people on earth. If someone is grumpy, let her do something you usually do like pour the milk from a small pitcher, add the brown sugar to the oatmeal, or decorate a sticky note to put in a family member’s lunchbox or briefcase. Imagining his small hands tearing pancakes into bitty pieces or calling strawberries strawbabies has the potential to soften a heart and a scowl.
0% Irish but 100% drunk St Patrick's Day V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -