Saturday, February 2, 2019


My beloveds are bordering on LGBT I am queer my level of sarcasm depends on your shirt. They have a sense of what they need to thrive. Perhaps their need won’t come as a direct request, but if I listen carefully and pay attention, my response can fulfill that need, offer acceptance, and propel them upward. Perhaps when my child tells me he’s got a bad feeling about something, I need to trust. By listening to what they’re telling me they need, I’ll confirm the power of their inner voice the voice that knows what they need to thrive. Although it might feel scary or painful to not rush in to dictate, fix, or help, I will focus on what they’re gaining: independence, growth, experience, and confidence. My beloveds are learning to fly.
LGBT I am queer my level of sarcasm depends on your V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -