Saturday, February 2, 2019


This is one of the hardest aspects of You don’t scare me I was raised by a Scottish mother shirt, even with the starts and sputters, builds their confidence in what they have been taught by you: that they are enough! I don’t know of it was the beach, your ever support/love of your kids, or both thinking of you! It’s so hard! Thanks for guiding me through, and for making it feel okay. Lindy did a solo line in a choir concert last night! Last year she wouldn’t even consider choir! And it was so fun to watch. It’s so very hard to let go and allow them to be free. And possibly hurt. It terrifies me but I know it must be done. I needed this read today. So needed right now.
You don't scare me I was raised by a Scottish mother Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -