Saturday, February 2, 2019


The critics and naysayers of the internet have been Happy St Pat t-rex day shirt the last few months. I mentioned it to a friend a few days ago when she thanked me for a vulnerable piece I’d written. I often find myself reaching up to hold the beautiful medallion around my neck that was made by an artist who attended one of my speaking events. What I crave is holiness. We are so far away from the heart when only the head leads with only what is wrong. How about the million beauties you walked by today and did not see? Very important message. Taking out our frustrations on our helpless children is child abuse. Not intending to do it is no excuse.
Happy St Pat t-rex day V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -