Saturday, February 2, 2019


This is what has made my Uncle the man the myth the bad influence shirt successful child he is today at age 17. Instead of being bigger, louder, firmer. I realized he needed more gentleness and more validity to his concerns then he could be taught how to react more reasonably, he could feel safe so he could be comfortable to learn, and not start his day or a new experience stressed and anxious. Like scratching an itch it only feels right and justified for a short while. Then the payback. Loving you and praying for strength from afar. I am learning to take care of myself. It is challenging to put myself ahead of others without feeling selfish.
Uncle the man the myth the bad influence V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -