Friday, September 21, 2018

Last year, I wrote a bit about my final day with Dad and Clinton. When I sheet you not I’m so ready for Halloween shirt to the Cobequid Outlook, it was with the idea that those who lived through this, as a community of family and friends, will know exactly what I am talking about. I chased the idea, even stomping around dressed like her on the Lower East Side during Halloween. For many years it overlooked the football field until the field was relocated a bit further down the road. Providing the backdrop for so many events, it was the hub of the wheel, you might say!
I sheet you not I'm so ready for Halloween Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -