Thursday, September 20, 2018

I’m honestly at a loss for words which is so not like me lol. While I’m not trying to be funny I just take after my daddy shirt I just sit here and cry. This has been an extremely hard decision for my dad to make and I ask for good thoughts and prayers for him as he begins this next chapter in his life. I’m so proud of my family and this business and the opportunity it’s given me to work with my dad and meet some amazing people over the years. My grandparents have seen so many of you grow up as a lot have seen my brother and myself growing up. My last day and most of the staffs will be the 24th and my brother is making a trip in as well so we’d love for you to stop in and see us before we go.
I'm not trying to be funny I just take after my daddy Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -