Thursday, September 20, 2018

The plain pastel ones with the ball bouquets are lovely. No you’re right let’s do it the Dumbest way possible because it’s easier for you shirt them perfectly lovely for today. I agree! Pastels for weddings will never go out of style. As for the rest of those pics though well. I liked them too! The ball bouquets were unique and pretty! Jessica Wylie my daughter carried a ball bouquet at my sister’s wedding when she was four. Imagine a four year old leading the walk down the aisle tossing her ball in the air. It was fabulous! I didn’t even notice the flowers were plastic until we got home.
No you're right let's do it the Dumbest way possible Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -