Sunday, September 2, 2018

I grew up with Peanuts. Thank you for not deviating from the original art style. Looking forward to seeing The peanuts lemonade snitch shirt! I grew up loving Peanuts and now my daughter watches it with me. I still remember quoting some of Lucy’s rants to a guy in my class when I was in 3rd grade. Can’t wait to see this movie! I’ve always been a Peanuts fan.Can’t wait to see this when it comes out. This is what is wrong with Hollywood. Keep it to Schultz’s original idea or don’t do it at all. I won’t be going to see this and no one else should. I will be one of the first in line to see this and I am glad they are staying true to the art of Charles Schulz.
The peanuts lemonade snitch Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -