Wednesday, May 8, 2019


That would be a valuable tool for My favorite hair stylist calls me mom shirt. If I was programming a drone replica for infiltration to human habitability and I had a crystal ball to observe the target for mannerisms, habits, favorites, etc., I would watch for things like clothes. What does the target choose to wear when all of his clothes are freshly laundered? When there’s a stack of folded shirts, which shirt does he reach for? After 4–5 laundry cycles, which shirt was most often found in the laundry? Why did he choose that shirt? It may be comfort. It may be color. More information is needed. I run more data.My favorite hair stylist calls me mom Hoodie

Buy this shirt: My favorite hair stylist calls me mom shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -