Thursday, January 17, 2019


Last week a friend read something I posted about a Be mine or I’ll kill you shirt that occurred one year ago. She came to my house to look in my eyes and tell me she was so sorry I went through that and to remind me I could call her if that ever happens again. Then she said something I think we all need to hear. She said You don’t have to be strong with me. But they are miraculous, pressure-relieving words that allow us to let down our guard, catch our breath, and gain some clarity. And even after a year, I still needed to hear them. In fact, last week, I really needed to hear them. And that maybe each of us have seasons of unexplainable, inexplicable sadness when we miss the sun.
Be mine or I'll kill you Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -