Thursday, January 17, 2019


I feel I am was I the same situation. I don’t always Mahnamahna but when I do doo doot doo do doo shirt and he is so nasty to me that I must leave him alone. The rice thing sounds familiar so I want to change. Yesterday this girl and I spent a glorious day in Chattanooga where I have a speaking event today. I lost track of how many times I thought to myself: I’m so glad she came with me. Letting my girls the extra time they wanted this morning to snuggle together in bed with breakfast and a toy catalog full of wishes and the fun conversation was worth being late for school. So we wage with time too. Sometimes we just pretend it doesn’t exist to hold onto a moment worth living beyond the ticking clock.
I don't always Mahnamahna but when I do doo doot doo do doo Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -