Thursday, January 17, 2019


That lesson and that teacher have WWRBGD What would Ruth Bader Ginsburg do shirt. My catalog of beauty includes my two amazing dogs, my always full of support fiance and the many memes and images I come across that empower me to live the best life I can while I am here to live it. We are not in touch as much as WWRBGD were in years past, but I’m just so blessed still by you. Seeing your beautiful and positive messages on this only love today page that you guided to me too, and not only that. But your guidance led me to have private and personal conversations with WWRBGD who then took the light you gave me and set me on fire!





WWRBGD What would Ruth Bader Ginsburg do V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -