Thursday, January 17, 2019


I am the principal of a very busy school – your FB posts are so strikingly meaningful to Golden Girls Miami is Nice so I’ll say it thrice shirt. The stories you share resonate with me and I am privileged to read your work. I was a special ed teacher for 10 years and understand how taxing your job is and how critical your leadership, wisdom, guidance, and support is to the teachers and students in your community! Thank you for all that you do. I just posted a poem about kindness in a second-grade classroom. We are aligned as usual. This is so very beautiful and deeply inspiring. That cashier is so very lucky to have been so beautifully seen and honored by you. And your Avery wow, is she a beauty.
Golden Girls Miami is Nice so I'll say it thrice Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -