Thursday, January 17, 2019


Through his caring, and by being able to step outside himself, Nick not one to mess with prideful loyal to a fault will keep it real 100% overthinks everything born leaders human lie detector shirt but helped that other person as well. I believe we would live in a better world if more people took the time to connect with others who are hurting, and by doing so helped fill their hole with love and caring. I remember exactly where I stood when I was given information that carried me through my darkest days. It was the day of my high school graduation party. Beating myself up over past mistakes only deprives me of knowing her today. And today it is my mission to know her more.
Nick not one to mess with prideful loyal to a fault will keep it real 100% Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -