Saturday, September 1, 2018

I remember the conversation we just had last month where you told me I was a psychic & basically a Turtle lady classy sassy and a bit smart assy shirt. It was a rough 24 hours but I now got my closure. I can’t believe our joke turned into reality. Can’t believe I’ll never see you again. You were the only male bridesmaid I had for my wedding and we already had your sherwani picked out I can’t even believe this. Thank you for being my bodyguard on our late night hangouts. But most importantly thanks for being an awesome friend that I could always turn to for everything.
Turtle lady classy sassy and a bit smart assy Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -