Saturday, September 1, 2018

This looks like the most amazing moist chocolate cake! I could use a big slice right now! Reminds me of the Chocolate cake in I’m the crazy bff shirt the student eat the cake until he was sick. The cream for this chocolate cake is made from cheese cream. Yummy. I was expecting him to hiss or growl or slink away. But then one of the ginger kittens started licking Mason’s ear, and Mason sort of leaned into it and closed his eyes like it was the most amazing thing ever. We adopted two kittens last August for my senior kitty Max. He’d lost his brother 13 months earlier and missed his company.
I'm the crazy bff Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m the crazy bff shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -