Saturday, September 1, 2018

I rented a cello and started lessons this month! I’ve wanted to learn how to play this instrument for such a Official You had me at I hate that bitch too shirt and I’m so excited. Marrying my best friend tomorrow! I love you Carrie Maurio. Don’t worry I’ll be clean shaven! Nothing better than some beautiful flowers on opening night to make two dudes feel special! Thank you Edie Entertainer and Jamie Morris! Music also happens to be our preschool theme this week. We aren’t a very musically talented family, so we could use all the practice we can get. Pretty cool.
Official You had me at I hate that bitch too Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -