Saturday, September 1, 2018

As human, it is normal to have some ego boost now and then, right? Okay. My biggest insecurity is mostly come from Official No honey you’re thinner than me not prettier shirt like is smarter than me. Everyone can be pretty but I am not that ambitious in that department. I am more jealous of girls who are smarter than me, not prettier. Recently I ran into someone who knows my ex very well, and we had a chat. I talked to him about my ambition to get a scholarship to Manchester next year, and how I’m still not confident with my IELTS score. You have no idea how delighted I am to hear that.
 Official No honey you're thinner than me not prettier Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -