Saturday, September 1, 2018

Looking for something to do this weekend? The Good Beer Festival is the place to be! With unlimited samplings of more There’s a 99.9% chance I need a beer and a 100% chance that I’m having more than one shirt, plus twelve live bands anda Sports Zone to catch all your favorite games, you and your friends won’t want to be anywhere else! Let’s be honest 99.9% of us would say we are up to our eyeballs in juggling time for holiday parties, shopping, working, kids, grandkids, pets, family, etc. When my sister and my dad talked to me about Global Strides Charitymy first thought. How am I going to do this?
There's a 99.9% chance I need a beer and a 100% chance Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -