Monday, August 20, 2018

I woke up to find my husband’s post below about how we’ve been struggling with the Biker heartbeat you wouldn’t understand shirt. James received a lot of helpful feedback. Talking about it does help. If you’re not an animal person, don’t waste your time reading my long post. You wouldn’t understand anyway. I had lost another dog before I got Baxter that was very much my dog. He bonded with me more than any other family members and slept curled up with me every night. I missed that and wanted that same bond with Baxter but he seemed to like a stranger as much as he liked me.
Biker heartbeat you wouldn't understand Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -