Thursday, January 3, 2019

A turning point in my life came when love became Gemini girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart of a hippie the mouth of a sailor shirt. I wondered what opportunities might open up. I am grateful for every person who waited in line last night to share their struggles, their triumphs, and greatest hopes. For 21 straight days, I showed up to love. As you might expect, it wasn’t always pretty. Sometimes I showed up to love without a smile. Despite the obstacles despite the excuses, I could’ve made despite the pressures and distractions of the outside world despite the mean voice of my inner critic, I continually showed up to love. Sometimes I showed up to love feeling ugly, worthless, and inadequate.
Gemini girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness Ladies Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -