Thursday, January 3, 2019

Today I will resist the inclination to focus on what I was normal three kids ago shirt, or scary in the world when it’s thrust into my senses. Instead, I will turn to the people I love and notice there is still so much goodness to be grasped and celebrated. Goodness comes down the stairs with crazy morning hair. It hugs me with shaky, wrinkled hands. It sends me text messages that say: thinking about you. The ability to detect goodness where others see no good is more than a day changer; it’s a life changer a passageway toward celebrating, rather than grumbling away my life. I’m incredibly grateful for do-overs, forgiveness, time, the phenomenal memories we’ve made, her expansive heart and your kind words. What a treasure to discover this voluminous love just waiting there for us.
I was normal three kids ago V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -