Thursday, January 3, 2019


This is worthy of showing up on one of your Pho King how may I help you shirt! Which, by the way, really are helping me stay grounded throughout the day. Serving as beautiful, yet functional, visual reminders of how, where, & what I want to be. I agree with this! My bracelet has been a beautiful lifeline for me! It has helped me turn a bad day around. Can’t thank you enough, Rachel. Oh my goodness, did I need this thought this morning? Thank you for the reminder of the power I have to change my day around. What does it look like? It is surrender to love? Bring love to the table? I love the idea but What do you all do to show up for love? Thank you for coming to Chattanooga! It was wonderful to meet and hear someone in person that I have admired from afar.
Pho King how may I help you V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -