Thursday, January 3, 2019


Tell me what is good in your world today. My heart and prayers are with Choose love shirt of you in the path of Hurricane Matthew. May unexpected goodness and love anchor through in the storm. I started reading the ebook download in the pre-dawn minutes before everyone else woke up and made an effort to compliment both kids before I ran to catch my commuter train. Thank you for loving me as is. Didn’t even notice them since I so enjoyed reading your post as always. I truly look forward to your warm. Oh and this was the post about the anesthesia mask that the doctor suggested Avery decorate with stickers for the surgery. If all your readers became one of those beacons imagine how bright the light would be and how many shadows it would erase.
Choose love V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -