Sunday, December 2, 2018

I told him early in the week that Friday was a Steve Harvey have you lost your Christmas spirit cuz I’ll help you find it ugly sweater. On Friday he remembered what I’d told him on that disappointing day of March 1 – that my book submission days are more important to me than my birthday. Forget my birthdays if you want, but please don’t forget my book deadline days, I said. On Friday, he did not forget. My friends, there is so much to learn in loving each other well, but let’s keep learning from our mistakes. Let us keep taking small steps forward. Let’s keep walking in each other’s shoes whenever we can. Thank you for walking beside me.
Steve Harvey have you lost your Christmas spirit cuz ugly Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Steve Harvey have you lost your Christmas spirit cuz ugly sweater, shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -