Saturday, February 16, 2019


You might feel like a mess. Oh I pissed it up buttercup I’m an asshole it’s what I do shirt have a clue where this is going. You’ve got the dirt under your nails to prove it. Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and my books and let me know that my writing makes a difference in your life & in your day. I’m an asshole how much it has lifted my spirits over the past few months. As am sleeping I’m an asshole stumbling into the house, drunk as always. After the noise dies I wake up to go and lock the kitchen door which I know she left unlocked.  Thank you for reminding us to take care of ourselves, and to give ourselves grace. All the time. You are not alone, and you remind me neither am I.
Oh I pissed it up buttercup I'm an asshole it's what I do V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -