Friday, November 9, 2018

I feel guilty because I’ll fly to Italy in September, Once a teacher always a teacher no matter where you go or what you do you can never truly get out of teaching shirt. I’m not saying we shouldn’t fly or drive. Our society works because of trucks, ships, and airplanes. But I think we should think about it more, what do we really need and how to get it. Sometimes when I get too tired of stress from the immense pile of homework and Club training I have at school, I think about giving up. I think, hey, maybe I can just go back to Myanmar. Again, I’m not saying we should stop eating meat totally, I’m just saying we should think about it.
Once a teacher always a teacher no matter where you go Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -