Friday, November 9, 2018

My father was definitely off the list with his work Once a mechanic always a mechanic no matter where you go or what you do you can never truly get out of mechanics shirt but not old enough to take someone under his wing. So the best candidate was, of course, my mother. Thinking back, it was a very rash and irresponsible decision on my part. I didn’t consider the possibility of the complications and problems that might arise from my decision. I didn’t realize that by me staying in Singapore, and dragging my mother along with me for the ride, I was separating my parents, two individuals who could though different could be called as one, apart.
Once a mechanic always a mechanic no matter where you go Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -