Thursday, November 8, 2018

Tired in my physical body and tired in my Jack Skellington Adidas shirt. Nothingness can be frightening. There’s no way to plan for the future. me Lord to find physical rest in You. Help me to steal away and refresh my body. Teach me how to let go and relax. In my spirit Lord, according to Your Word, I should stop seeing the Egyptians I saw before. As I study Your Word and allow it to saturate into my spirit, I should be growing and maturing and facing new challenges. As I mature in this way, I should know how to cast my cares upon You and trust You for the outcome. I should know how to speak Your Word over every situation that comes my way.
Jack Skellington Adidas Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -